Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hillcrest Softball (by Bree)

"Go Karyana!  Go Alex!"

One of my favorite things to do as the Teen program director is to support the teens in their extracurricular activities.  This might include: dance concerts, choir concerts, sporting events, pep ralleys, homecoming events, etc.  I love blending into the crowd, sitting with Club members and/or parents, and cheering on the teens that I know.  It feels great to support them and to hopefully bring a smile to their face.

Recently I took a group of teens to a Hillcrest High School softball game.  Club members Karyana and Alex play on the team(s) and we wanted to show them our support.  It was also my Birthday so we were all in fun and energetic moods.  :)  Though we did watch most of the game, a lot of our attention was spent just playing and hanging out in the stands.



I love how random everyone is... except for Evelyn! :)

You can't watch a ball game without chomping on bubble gum!
My bubble was always the biggest. :)

Gross, Cloris.  It looks like her tongue deflated!

Got it just in time to see the bubble explode.

Superstar pose!

With the help of Krista's hair blowing in the wind, Cloris wanted to pretend she had long brown hair.
What do you think? :)

 Good Game, Ladies!

This is one of the best planks I've seen!  Krista is the master at this...   :)

-Bree (Teen Program Director)

No comments:

Post a Comment