Monday, May 7, 2012

Oh my Glob! Random memories at Club! :) (by Zaylie)

Hi! I'm Zaylie from the Midvale Boys and Girls Club, so these are some random memories that I have experienced here. So we had this Squad Wars thing going on here and for Squad Wars one day, we played softball. During softball I was first baseman, and the outfielder and when he threw it he threw it short, so to avoid it hitting me I had to move out of the way to avoid getting hit. Sadly I didn't move fast enough and it hit me in the knee. Hard. I had to sit out the rest of the game except when it was my turn to hit the ball. On to some brighter memories,  so I am a very colorful character here at BGC, and today we made this blog (Obviously haha :) ) and I got to pick out the colors! Get it colorful character pick out the colors. Anyway we also had a Club Talent Show, and I was in it doing the Hula!, and I to to sing! So many fun times at BGC, you should follow and comment if you want me to post some more! Bye! :)

-Zaylie (Club Teen)

No comments:

Post a Comment