Monday, May 21, 2012

Job Hunt Adventure! By Krista

   Last Wednesday, Some of us teens went on a Job Hunt. First we went on the BIG YELLOW BUS!!!
At first I didn't want to go because I wasn't really looking for a job, but I went! Before we left I knew that we were going to get applications because we are awesome! The first place we went was Leatherby's. A couple of teens went in without Bree's help! They came out with no application :( The next place we went to was the West Jordan Recreation Center. I like to go here sometimes so, I went in with another teen. I came out with the first application! bahahaha. After a group of teens went in after me to get applications. Later I accidentally ripped my application... 
   We went to other stores/restaurants and most of them were either not hiring or you had to apply online. There was one place that was most exciting. It was called, "Hawaiian Shave". A teen girl named Kim really wanted to go here and so we went. It was funny because the work guy was talking to her for a long time and even gave her a FREE snow cone! She came back telling us that he was interviewing her on the spot and that they are interested in her! 
   Finally we got done from going store to store. I thought it was pretty easy and others did too. I think it's more fun to go in groups! Overall I had a good time and I hope that some of the teens get one of the jobs!

Here are some places we went :)

      

         


     

                           

                                               

                                  


                    

     

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is chancho and I love Wendy's... I have a crush on... blah blah blah... I am in kindergarten...I like hot cheetos...I eat my boogers during recess...BYE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chancho seems to be the only one who comments on this blog. :) Hey buddy... go find something else to do at recess!

    ReplyDelete